Due to the current situation with COVID-19, PLEASE RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT if:
* You have recently travelled overseas or been in contact with with anyone that has.
* You have been in contact with anyone that has tested positive for Covid-19.
* If you or anyone in your household are feeling unwell, showing signs of cold/flu, sore throat, fever, runny nose, etc. If any of these symptoms are displayed, I will be unable to treat you.
* Only the client booked is permitted in the salon. Please don't bring children/friends or your appointment will be rescheduled and cancellation fee will apply.
My booking system requires that you place a credit card on file to reserve your appointment time. This is just to hold a fee of 50% of your service for my cancellation policy, you will still pay as normal at the end of your service.
THIS FEE IS ONLY PAYABLE IF:
* You fail to give at least 24 hours notice to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
* You are more than 10 minutes late for your appointment.
* You fail to show to your appointment (no shows are required to pay the full amount of the service).
Your credit card information will not be visible to anyone and your card information is secure at all times.
All bookings will receive a confirmation email and text when your booking is accepted.
48 hours prior to your appointment you will receive an sms and email asking you to confirm your appointment, you can confirm via either. Confirming your appointment is also agreeing to the terms of my cancellation policy. Unconfirmed appointments may be cancelled.
All appointments will also receive an SMS reminder 24 hours before your appointment time.
Changes to your appointment can be made online up to 24 hours prior to your scheduled time.
Should you wish to add, remove or change any services to your booking where time slots are not available online, please contact me prior to your appointment and I will do everything possible to accommodate your request.
A parent must be present to sign consent for treatment for anyone under 18.
Certain services require a consultation and patch testing for first time clients. Please read the service descriptions when booking to see if this applies to you.
Please familiarise yourself with my Cancellation Policy before booking. This can be found under Salon Policies.
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT ONLINE!