How Is It Done?
The first, and most important part, is how I look at the brow. I am trained in hair growth cycles and also the variables that can affect hair growth. I look at the brow knowing all the facts, and also knowing all the small and significant indicators that will help me arrive at a decision whether or not a brow has any chance of being restored. As a TrueBrow™ Specialist, I am trained to see the beauty in every brow and to also see the possibilities for each and every brow. I am able to work with my vision, not measuring tools or face shapes, to unveil your dream brow. A brow that will open and soften the face, that is beautiful and timeless, elegant and alluring, yet sophisticated. By using cutting edge design principals and freehand brow artistry techniques, you will be transformed immediately. Soft defined lines are revealed with no harshness, lines that flow continuously, tapering off smoothly and naturally. A uniquely complimentary brow design that enhances your natural beauty without having had a shaped carved out for you.
Certified TrueBrow™ Specialists are trained in the following:
- Cutting edge lighting techniques
- Brow colour correction and enhancement
- How to work effectively with the hair growth patterns and cycles
- Implementing design principals unique to each individual client
- Understanding the transformational qualities of a woman’s brow
- The original TrueBrow™ techniques as created and developed by Elle Wilson
- Having a complete and in-depth understanding of how to work with any brow to open a woman’s face, giving her new found youthfulness and beauty instantly.
What Makes Your Brow Designs Different From Others?
This is not just a quick brow wax or shape that you would receive elsewhere. This is a high end, specialty brow service.
There is a huge difference between a salon brow service performed by a beauty professional and a design performed by a Brow Secrets™ International TrueBrow™ Specialist.
- A brow shape performed by a beauty therapist, who is following textbook guidelines, is trying to fit a brow into a particular category, or they may use measuring techniques such as stencils, face shapes, facial features etc to create their shape. They are assuming that all brows can be designed using the same technique. These methods can end up imposing an unflattering shape upon the brow. Brows that are shaped incorrectly can close off and even distort your face.
- Beauty professionals lack the proper knowledge of how to restore a brow naturally. They are educated to create the shape by waxing or threading from underneath the brow. This is just not correct. Also a lot of the time, too much hair is removed creating harsh lines and taking away the softness of the brow.
- A brow design performed by a certified Brow Secrets™ International TrueBrow™ Specialist has undergone extensive training with BROWS only, for at least 6-12 months. The way in which we view the brow and our knowledge of the anatomy of the brow, enables us to be able to create a brow that is natural and soft, enhancing her beauty. The precision in our designs cannot be acquired by waxing the brows into shape. We can help women, regardless of what shape their brows are in, to open up her features and transform her instantaneously with artistry rather than just maintenance.
- A Brow Secrets™ International brow design is created using freehand brow artistry techniques and unique design principles. We also use cutting edge lighting techniques, colour correction & enhancement and work effectively with hair growth cycles and patterns.
- We work meticulously towards the ultimate goal of finding the fullest potential of each individual brow.
- Our vision in being able to create what others cannot, that is what sets us apart from others in the beauty industry.
Do You Offer Microblading Or Tattooing?Infinity Brow Beautique is now offering Microblading to anyone wishing to improve their brows due to lack of growth, especially our long term clients who, after 12-18 months after having their brows restored still have areas that haven’t grown back. While we have had great results helping clients restore their brows naturally, we also find we have the need to offer microblading as well. We recommend booking in for a complimentary consultation so you can make an informed decision to ensure microblading is for you.
I do still offer the option that you work with me to try & to grow your brows back before you consider tattooing. I want to show you that it is possible to have natural growth before you resort to tattooing or microblading.
Over time, clients who have tweezed or waxed for many years have found great results in the restoration process, saving them the need to tattoo & most importantly saving them the “upkeep” of having a tattoo with still having to shape, wax, tint and touch ups of the existing tattoo for years to come.
It is also important to mention that for the small percentage of women whose brows truly don't grow back I have found they have been so happy with the restoration work we did manage to achieve that they continue to be loyal clients because they know they are in good hands, & all brows still need a tidy & tint to keep them looking their best. The restoration process can vary from a few months to 2 years and it depends on many factors.
There is nothing better than having your own hair grow back naturally, and it is totally worth the time & effort that it takes to do this. As a Brow Specialist, I am trained to find hair over time, to never remove the wrong hairs and I always work closely with my clients to achieve the best possible outcome.
If you still decide that microblading is the option for you then you have the choice to take that next step!